Vodafone UK brings some very flexible plans for SIM-Only users. If you don’t want to select any SIM-only plan, you can choose a pay-as-you-go package. These packages come with some attractive incentives like Total Rollover, VeryMe Rewards, Triple Data and roaming. Moreover, you can switch from one to another PAYG plan any time before the expiry date.
More Vodafone Plans for you:
Let’s check incentives in PAYG packages before moving to the list of plans.
This incentive brings 3 times more data for users. Let say! you choose a 20GB data plan. Once you subscribe to it, the plan will bring 60GB data volume instead of 20GB.
If you didn’t use calling minutes, SMS and data volume in previous PAYG bundle, all of them will roll over to your new PAYG plan. So, you can use them in the next 30 days. However, Total Rollover can be used only once in a bundle.
Terms & Conditions
- You can’t get Total Rollover if you renew PAYG plan before 30 days.
- You aren’t eligible for Total Rollover if you switch plan.
- A total Rollover doesn’t renew automatically after 30 days.
These rewards are offered to Vodafone PAYG users on a weekly basis. A wide range of high-street discounts, entertainment plans, cinema tickets and other rewards are a part of VeryMe Rewards. Vodafone PAYG users can avail it free.
These plans also bring roaming service in all EU regions. While using PAYG plans during roaming, you can call, text and browse without additional charges.
|Package||Price 🏷️||Minutes 🤙||Texts 📩||Data 📶||Incentives||Validity 📲||Activation/Deactivation|
|£10 Bundle||£10||250||Unlimited||9GB||Roaming, Triple Data, VeryMe Rewards||31 Jan 2020||Call to 191|
|£15 Bundle||£15||250||Unlimited||15GB||Roaming, Triple Data, VeryMe Rewards||31 Jan 2020||Call to 191|
|£20 Bundle||£20||1000||Unlimited||30GB||Roaming, Triple Data, VeryMe Rewards||31 Jan 2020||Call to 191|
|£30 Bundle||£30||3000||Unlimited||60GB||Roaming, Triple Data, VeryMe Rewards||31 Jan 2020||Call to 191|
Terms & Conditions
- Users can avail Triple Data offer only before 31 January 2020.
- You get 5G network only if you are in a covered area. Otherwise, you get 4G or 3G.
- Users can get free minutes only for mobile and landline numbers starting from 01, 02 and 03.
- No PAYG bundle includes entertainment package. All entertainment packages are paid.
- You get 5G data speed in £30 Plan.